Monday, December 21, 2009

OK seriously. I am very behind on my post. I will sum things up as much as I can. We had Reed on June 3, 2009. Reed Taylor Odom. Our house sold the day after we had him. Came home from the hospital only to pack our stuff up and move out 6 weeks later into my sister and brother in law's house. We lived there for 6 weeks and decided we were too crowded and lived with Robbie's parents for a while...6 more weeks to be exact. We are now living with my mom and dad for now and are finally seeing a light at the end of the tunnel with our house building. We are in the very end stages now and hoping to move in the next few weeks. Anyway, once we get into our house and get our computer I will upload some pictures of the whole family. I am sorry for being so behind on my posts but will do my best on keeping everyone updated. Love--The Odom Family

No comments: