Saturday, October 11, 2008

Foothills Fall Festival 2008






Olivia and I went to the kid's section of the Fall Festival on Saturday. Unfortunately, Robbie had to work and was unable to make it. I took plenty of pictures so that Robbie can see how much fun she had. She was very excited about getting a balloon. The one in the picture was her first one. We ended up with three by the time the day was over. She couldn't quite figure it out that when she let go it would float away. She would watch it in the sky and want to go get another one. As you can see by most of my pictures, it is so hard to get a picture of her face because she is always on the go. When I get her face she doesn't really know what to do. We are still working on smiling and saying "cheese". She loved the slides and especially the pile of gravel that Blount Excavating had set up. I had to take her away from it though, she kept throwing it everywhere and I am almost sure a couple of people had to walk away to flush out their eyes...OOPS! And then there is the ice cream. What can I say? She is just like her mother....you all will know what I mean when you look at the ice cream picture. We really had a great time and are so glad that we can share this fun time with all of our friends! Have a great day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What fun! I love ice cream too! I think it runs in the family!