Friday, October 17, 2008

We're Expecting!!

Well, just to let everyone know, Robbie and I are expecting baby #2. I am 7 weeks and I have known since September 29. It has been so hard to keep it from everyone, especially at work. We told our families a week after we found out. Our plan was to wait until I was about 10 or 12 weeks to tell everyone, but I cracked under pressure at work today....thanks to Paula and Kaci. I am kind of glad they did it though because I was about to explode. Robbie and I are very excited and cannot wait. We pray for a healthy pregnancy and are looking forward to everything to come. I am so glad that I can finally share this information with my great friends. Keep checking our blog for updates and pictures. Keep us in your prayers and will talk to you all soon :)

5 comments:

Lori said...

YAY! Congratulations!!! : ) Its time for the next round of Foothill's Babies to be born! ; )I'm so happy for you all!

Unknown said...

Congratulations, Vanessa! I am so happy for you! Please keep me updated on the new little one!

The Busy Bradburn's said...

We are so excited for you all! Congratulations!

LBB Dirmeyer said...

I can't believe you said something before I did...big mouth! Just kidding. We're happy for you guys and we love y'all lots!

LBB Dirmeyer said...

Ok, our identity is not "&amp." That messed up...evidently. Sorry.